Cal Coast Credit Union Air Theatre Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Cal Coast Credit Union Air Theatre have created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 619-594-0234.
Cal Coast Credit Union Air Theatre is proud to offer the following ADA-compliant accommodations. For further information, please call 619-594-0234.
- Assisted listening devices are available at Guest Services, located at the VIP/Pass Gate adjacent to the box office. A valid photo-ID is required for this complimentary service
All companion seats are reserved for the companions of guests in wheelchairs. Any unsold seat in these areas will be released two weeks before the event date unless ticket sales dictate otherwise
- Disabled seating is located on every level of Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre.
The drop off zone is located at the north end of Campanile Dr. and Hardy Ave.
Interpreting services can be provided with a minimum of a 3-week notice.
- Motorized scooters are permitted into Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre, but must be able to fit into a 30″ x 36″ area.
- The designated parking for events at Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre is in Parking 6 and Parking 3. Disabled parking is located in both structures. Disabled guests need a disabled placard to park in those spots, and are still required to pay parking fees.
- Although pets are not allowed, service animals are permitted inside the venue during events.
- Escorts are available through Guest Services. Escorts can bring guests to their seats and will pick them up at the end of the event per guest’s request
- For any inquiries about accessibility, disabled seating or any other ADA assistance, please contact June Barreras at (619) 594-5085
For most events, it is recommended that guests arrive no later than 30 minutes before an event’s start time. For some concerts and special events, late entry is not allowed, so be sure to arrive on time to avoid frustration.
Bags larger than 12 x 12 are not allowed in the venue. All bags are subject to search by event staff.
Flash photography, video or audio recording devices, and professional cameras with detachable lenses are strictly prohibited for all performances. Standard or nonprofessional cameras are only allowed if both the venue and artist provides public authorization and will be noted in the program guide or description.
In the event a performance is canceled or rescheduled, The venue will attempt to contact ticket holders as soon as possible. Please call the venue at 619-594-0234 if your event is canceled or rescheduled for information on refunds.
Food and beverage policy
Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the venue. Stay refreshed by checking out the concession stands around the venue.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event? You can check-in at the guest services office to see if anything has been returned. You can also call 619-594-0234 after the performance. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item.
Cal Coast Credit Union Air Theatre does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
To keep guests and staff safe, Cal Coast Credit Union Air Theatre prohibits the following items from the venue. If a prohibited item is found during a search, it may be disposed of or returned to the owner’s vehicle.
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Outside beverages, food, or alcohol
- Professional cameras or recording equipment
- Video or Audio recorders
- Laser Pointers
The venue reserves the right to prohibit other items
Unless a show is postponed or canceled, all sales are final. If a show is postponed or canceled, please call the box office at 619-594-0234 to ask about a refund or reschedule.
Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, vapes, or any other smoking paraphernalia is not allowed in the venue or within 300 feet of any entrance.